Structural Steel Quality Control Inspector for growing AISC certified company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to read and interpret structural steel blueprints.
- Knowledge of AWS and AISC codes applicable to steel fabrication and erection.
- Self-perform quality control inspections of shop fabrication which includes fit-up, weld preparations and final welds.
- Record and maintain in-process and final inspection records for quality assurance and production control.
- Inform foreman and QC Manager of defects on fabrication.
- Help and assist shop personnel with interpretation of drawings and specifications.
- Observe company safety policy while working.
- Assist the Quality Control Manager.
- Coordinate work with production to identify required inspections.
Must have structural steel quality control experience, be able to multi task and be a team player. Fabsuite software experience a plus. First shift or second shift, full-time, benefits, pay DOE. No phone calls please!